- I give seminars for KliPs (Clinical Psychodiagnostics), for the Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Philipps-University Marburg, for example on topics like:
- intake interview, classification and assessment of psychological disorders, advantages and disadvantages of different assessment methods (interview versus questionnaire), case conceptualizations, monitoring the therapeutic process, and assessing quality-of-life
- I have given seminars for PBS-6 students, for the Department of Psychology, Cambridge University, (for example) on the topics:
- What conceptual and methodological challenges are faced by researchers investigating the effects of childhood adversity on mental health?
- Why do not all people succumb in the face of adversity? A discussion of theories that help us to model and eventually to better understand the relationship between adversity and mental health.
- I have lectured in the Risk and Resilience Module of PBS-6 (Psychological and Behavioural Sciences), for the Department of Psychology, Cambridge University
- Topic 1: What is childhood adversity, and what are its consequences?
- Topic 2: ‘What does not kill us makes us stronger’, or not? A lecture on mental health resilience in the face of adversity.
- Since 2018 I have (co-)supervised several Master theses/ projects and PhD projects
- Fritz, J. (26th November 2019). Psychological Network Models: Everything Is Connected … or Not? Held at the Cambridge Methods Day, MRC CBU, Cambridge, UK. slides & video
- Fritz, J., & Lunansky, G. (24th September 2019). Resilience Pre-Conference Workshop: An Introduction to Network Modelling. Held at the Pre-symposium Workshop for Methods in Resilience Research of the 5th International Symposium on Resilience Research, Mainz, Germany. slides
Contribution to Courses / Online Learning Platforms
- Co-author of/contributor to Professor van Harmelen’s resilience module for a mental health MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for adolescents, led by the University of Groningen, counting more than 30,000 subscribers. link
- Member of the organizing committee for the 1st International Spring School on Resilience Research (May 21 – 25, 2018, Seeon Abbey, Germany).