Contribution to Courses / Online Learning Platforms
- Co-author of/contributor to Dr. Anne-Laura van Harmelen’s resilience module for a mental health MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for adolescents, led by the University of Groningen, counting more than 18,000 subscribers. Available at: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/young-people-mental-health#section-topics
- Member of the editorial team for www.psych-networks.com led by Dr. Eiko Fried (since January 2020). The website hosts tutorials and guest blogs on psychological network models and network theory, mainly with a focus on topics related to clinical psychology.
- Member of the organizing committee for the 1st International Spring School on Resilience Research (May 21 – 25, 2018, Seeon Abbey, Germany). See: https://www.german-resilience-center.uni-mainz.de/1st-international-spring-school-on-resilience-research/
- Fritz, J. (26th November 2019). Psychological Network Models: Everything Is Connected … or Not? Held at the Cambridge Methods Day, MRC CBU, Cambridge, UK. Slides available at: https://osf.io/dxwft/
- Fritz, J., & Lunansky, G. (24th September 2019). Resilience Pre-Conference Workshop: An Introduction to Network Modelling. Held at the Pre-symposium Workshop for Methods in Resilience Research of the 5th International Symposium on Resilience Research, Mainz, Germany. Slides available at: https://osf.io/dqmpu/
- Supervision of Pascal Schlechter’s Mphil Dissertation in Medical Sciences (2018-2019), University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry, grading = passed with minor corrections, output = one manuscript in submission (availabe at: https://osf.io/zf8r9/) and one in preparation