- Fritz, J., Fried, E. I., Goodyer, I. M., Wilkinson, P. O., van Harmelen, A.-L. (2018). A Network Model of Resilience Factors for Adolescents with and without Exposure to Childhood Adversity. Scientific Reports, 8: 15774. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-34130-2;
- R code: Analysis_Script_JF-EF-IG-PW-ALvH_2018.08Aug.24 (to recover the layout correctly, the document can best be converted to a .RMD file when being used in R).
- Data for this specific paper has been uploaded to the Cambridge Data Repository https://doi.org/10.17863/CAM.20806 and is password protected. Our participants did not give informed consent for their measures to be made publicly available, and it is possible that they could be identified from this data set. Access to the data supporting the analyses presented in this paper will be made available to researchers with a reasonable request to openNSPN@medschl.cam.ac.uk.
- Fritz, J., de Graaff, A. M., Caisley, H., van Harmelen, A.-L., & Wilkinson, P. O. (2018). A Systematic Review of Amenable Resilience Factors that Moderate and/ or Mediate the Relationship between Childhood Adversity and Mental Health in Young People. Frontiers in Psychiatry. Special Issue: Resilience, Life Events, Trajectories and The Brain, 9: 230. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2018.00230
- Fritz, J., Stretton, J., Askelund, A. D., Schweitzer, S., Walsh, N., Elzinga, B. E., Goodyer, I. M., Wilkinson, P. O., & van Harmelen, A.-L. (2019). Mood and Neural Responses to Social Rejection Do not Seem to Be Altered in Resilient Adolescents with a History of Adversity. Manuscript accepted in Development and Psychopathology. Pre-print available from: http://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/AVX6P
- Fritz, J., van Harmelen, A.-L., & Wilkinson, P. O. RESIST – Resilience Study: What Helps Students to Adapt to Exam Stress? Approved on the 20th of December 2017 by the Cambridge Psychology Research Ethics Committee. PRE.2017.096
- Fritz, J., de Graaff, A. M., Caisley, H., van Harmelen, A.-L., & Wilkinson, P. O. Resilience following Childhood Adversity (CA): A Systematic Review of Resilience Factors which Mitigate the Risk of Psychopathology after the Exposure to CA. PROSPERO: International prospective register of systematic reviews. 2016. CRD42016051978. Available from: https://www.crd.york.ac.uk/prospero/display_record.php?RecordID=51978